Insurance for Restaurants and Foodservice
Whether your restaurant business focuses on quick service, casual dining or an upscale foodservice experience, you will benefit from our unparalleled level of service and expertise in restaurant insurance coverage and risk management. As a Lockton client, you have a dedicated, comprehensive service team comprised of property and casualty insurance professionals, loss prevention experts and claim consultants, each with specific foodservice industry experience.
Your company will benefit from our expert advice in:
- Liquor liability loss prevention programs
- On-site evaluations prior to new restaurant openings
- Premium and loss cost allocation (by restaurant, district, region or other category)
- Restaurant industry statistical data and benchmarking
- Restaurant safety and security audits
- Return-to-work programs
- Risk financing program design
- Statistical analysis for financial and loss trends
- Best practices training for executives, in-house risk personnel and managers
Food and Beverage Insurance and Risk Management
Food and Beverage risk management starts with how your business recruits, selects, hires, and trains people, not with your insurance program. Lockton’s experts work with you and your team to:
- Understand how hiring the right people in the first step in a risk management program
- Build a proper training program for managers and front-line employees that controls risks and reduces your claims costs
- Identify risks that are driving costs in your restaurant business and supporting risk control efforts for the greatest improvements in safety and operations
- Manage foodservice insurance claims effectively by setting clear communications standards
Lockton has even developed summit meetings for restaurant operators and franchisees can openly exchange experiences and ideas. They share best practices on restaurant safety, claims, and risk management that improve their operations and reduce costly claims.
Service starts with listening. We take the time to understand your specific goals, design a program that fits your needs, aggressively negotiate coverage, and implement a service plan. You will have the same dedicated service team throughout the entire process which allows us to anticipate your needs and create accountability.
It’s all about you. As a private, family-owned company, all our Associates focus solely on you, our client, rather than public shareholders.
Long-term thinking. Clients stay with us based on our expertise, creative solutions, seamless global resources and outstanding service. Our client retention rate of 95 percent reiterates our commitment to each and every client.